Wednesday 9 January 2008

Greetings bloggers, Happy New Year! Hope you all enjoyed the festive season.
The Hilltown Writers' group CD-ROM of poems, prose, artwork, photographs, is progressing well and should be finished by the end of February. We are going into the studio at Hilltown FM to record readings, introduction/voiceover next Friday and are visiting The Courier photos archive at Meadowside, Dundee in 2 weeks time to look at publishing copyright and archive photos for the project.
I am mastering my new digital camera, will upload or download pics on the blog when I understand the manual!, enjoying my bottle of malt whisky and admiring my new watch - all great Xmas presents. Have a good 2008.

4 comments:

Speccyd said...

hi Erik.
Hope you had a good Christmas and a happy New Year
It's Sunday morning and I'm just browsing through the blogs, for the first time in ages I'm ashamed to say, and i noticed yours is the only one with a recent posting.
How are you doing? Heard you weren't very well a while back hope you are keeping better now.
I'm fine, am still job hunting lol but there hasn't been much going over the festive period.
Anyways was just a little visit will pop back again soon to see if you are still blogging. Take care and hope to hear back from you

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

borhapchouse said...

Gracias senor tv de plasma.
Enjoyed viewing your plasma TV blog on temp basis til it was removed, are plasma TVs good value for money en Espana, compared to in the UK? Erik AKA borhapqueen

borhapchouse said...

Gracias senor tv de plasma.
Enjoyed viewing your plasma TV blog on temp basis til it was removed, are plasma TVs good value for money en Espana, compared to in the UK? Erik AKA borhapqueen