Friday 27 July 2007

Paris Travel Blogs

Hi, any good Paris travel blogs out there with advice on sightseeing, tours, value for money hotels, places to eat, etc? Would like to take Eurostar train from London Waterloo to Paris, spend a few days in the capital, take a train to Marseilles or the French Alps. Just best to Google Paris blogs, I suppose, have a good wk/end. United unlucky to lose to Barca in the 90th minute, Thierry Henry penalty, maybe Hearts will have better luck playing at Murrayfield.

1 comment:

blogger said...

So Eric, your going away to Paris?

When are you planning doing that? When you finish with there, I assume. You'll need to make it within a 2 week period then. I'm planning on going away myself but it's to do some research.

I want to start in London and maybe go to Liverpool. All has to be at a budget though.

I was told to look at hostelworld.com. I'll do that later.

Speak soon,