Wednesday 10 October 2007

Some More Funnies...

Subject: Scottish Pick up Lines: Oh the romance eh?
1) Did you fart? Cuz ya jist blew me awa.
2) Are yer parents retarded? Cuz your pure special.
3) Mah Love fur you is like diarrhea. I canny hudd it in.
4) Di ye huv a library cerd? Cuz I'd like to sign you out.
5) Is there a mirror in yur pants? Cuz I can see ma sel in em.
6) If you wurr a tree and I was a Squirrel, I'd store mah nuts in yer hole.
7) You might no be the best lookin girl here but beauty's only a light switch away.
8) Man - 'Fat Penguin!' Woman -'WHAT?' Man - 'I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.'
9) I know I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I bet I kin make yur bed-rock.
10) I canny find mah puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went intae this cheap motel room.
11) Yur body reminds me of a spanner... Every time I think of it ma nuts pure tighten up.

No comments: